TDF Consulting – It’s All About the People!
We know people and we know business. Whether the issue is a merger of two cultures due to team conflict, an acquisition, a new leadership team, a new direction for the company, or coaching executives – TDF accelerates both personal and organizational change and success.
How do we work?
Clients’ needs are different. We don’t provide “cookie cutter” solutions. Our approach, however, has a consistent methodology:
• We partner with our clients to identify the specific causes of problems – not just the surface symptoms.
• We use our proprietary perceptual-styles tool – TDF – to provide the organization, team, or executive with a simple yet effective means of understanding the diversity of its people, as well as its strengths and vulnerabilities.
• We offer solutions that make sense, and then we roll up our sleeves and help you implement. We build engagement and buy-in. We are going to be there with you.
And we offer executive coaching based on our TDF model to help you build on your strengths, manage your vulnerabilities, and become a stronger leader.
What do we accomplish?
We build alignment. We know that organizations can’t succeed if everyone is running in different directions. We help you bring people together, with the same goals, knowing their roles, and knowing how to succeed.
We build commitment and engagement.
Check out our leadership program for building buy-in.
We know people. We know business.
Some case studies:
- Changing a business model
- Leading a corporate acquisition
- A changing business model and culture shift
- Merging three companies
To discuss your situation, email us. We can help.